There are various organizations that provide programs and supports for seniors within the Municipality of Temagami. This page lists information on these programs, as provided to the Municipality by the organizations.
For more information on items listed here, please contact the organization directly at the contact number or email provided.
**NEW** Temiskaming Home Support offers home help at $9.00 per hour. Click Here for details.
Temagami Seniors Home Support offers:
- Diners club at the Ronnoco Building – a hot lunch every day Monday to Friday at 12:00 noon. Cost is $6.00. All seniors are welcome. Reservations are required - at least 24 hours in advance.
- Meals on wheels every day Monday to Friday. Cost is $6.00 per day.
- A van for seniors transportation. In town trips are available for any purpose - cost is $3.00 to $4.00 depending on distance. Out of town trips are available ONLY for medical appointments - cost is $24.00 return to New Liskeard; $32.00 return to North Bay; $80.00 return to Sudbury.
- Additional programs such as Visiting Social and Safety, telephone reassurance, social programs and educational activities for seniors in the community.
- Contact: Temagami Seniors Home Support at 705-569-3885 for further information or to register.